Picture Yourself Here
Innisfil is all about the lakeside lifestyle, with over 7 different beaches, providing ample leisure opportunities for the end of your work day! Want other options?
- 4 parks with diamonds, sports fields, dog parks, skateboard parks
- Indoor & outdoor skating rinks
- Farmers markets, with locally grown produce and artisans.
- Friday Harbour Resort, where you can dine, golf and enjoy the lake lifestyle to the fullest!
Forget the tiny Toronto condo and get far more for your investment, in Innisfil. Houses and commercial properties are half the average cost in the GTA.
- Lower commercial prices in all areas, from agricultural land to manufacturing space, from retail to services, make Innisfil an attractive option; all while being at a stone’s throw from two major markets.
- New development projects are growing the area, both in terms of private homes and commercial properties.
Moving away from the GTA doesn’t mean giving up on essential services. If anything, Innisfil has established a strong health care system that is available to all its residents.
“The World Health Organization says health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being,” she said. “Not just the absence of disease. That means we will be placing emphasis on different types of wellness — emotional, environmental, physical, social and more.”
Here’s how Innisfil is taking this on:
- Health Hub is a 45,000-square-foot building that will include a Life Labs, pharmacy team, Ontario Telemedicine Network hub, walk-in clinic, radiology, physiotherapy and a family practice, to be opened in 2019.
- Royal Victoria Regional Health Centre has announced its intention to offer care within Innisfil’s Health Hub, with baby follow ups, an asthma clinic, a speech language program and adult diabetes clinic, as well as preoperative surgical services, with its main location Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie is just 19km away.
- Visitors will be able to take advantage of a community kitchen with education and meals, diabetes education, senior services and sexual health services,
For families to consider moving to Innisfil, education needs to be a cornerstone of the resources available to them. With several well rated public schools, at the elementary and high school levels, as well as an independent school—Kempenfelt Bay School—parents have several options that best fit their children. Many offer, comprehensive after school care, extracurricular activities and a close knit community of teachers and staff.
Georgian College and Lakehead University is also close by, allowing older students the opportunity to study and grow in diverse fields including entrepreneurship, hospitality, health and wellness, computer studies and engineering.